Have You Been Injured in a Slip, Trip or Fall?


Property owners and property occupiers are responsible for keeping their property or premises safe for users. If they have failed to maintain a property or premises and you are injured, you may be entitled to recover damages for your injury from the property owner or occupier. Property owners often have insurance that victims can access to gain financial compensation and help them manage the short-term and long-term effects of their injuries. Our firm has helped many clients recover damages from municipalities, companies and a variety of property owners whose negligence has resulted in personal injury. If you are injured in a slip/trip and fall or other incident, we can help you.

Click here to Get a Free, No Obligation Consultation

Ferguson Barristers Last Updated: